We have a fantastic day out planned at the Raptor Foundation near Huntingdon on Thursday 26th July. The minibus is now full but we do have a few spaces left in our additional transport if you need it. Entrance is £5.25 (usual standard price £7.00) per person. We are afraid on this occasion guides and carers do not go free hence the discounted entry fee.
If you are interested in joining us then do please contact the office on 01733 344844 or email our Activities Coordinator Nina Lutterer at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Raptor Centre please click here
‘What We Do at the Raptor Foundation
- Provide medical care for injured raptors.
- Return rehabilitated birds to the wild.
- Provide sanctuary for un-releasable raptors.
- Provide research into environmental problems and conservation matters.
- Assists with “Breed & Release” programs to rebuild raptor populations across Europe.
We are a team providing a rescue service, 24 hour care and rehabilitation facilities for injured raptors. We provide a permanent, caring environment for raptors unable to return to the wild. We are committed to increasing rare species, and sharing knowledge and information on the medical treatment and rehabilitation of raptors. Emergencies are handled 24hrs a day.